A Novel, Rapid Diagnostic Approach:
MEMBRANE VOLTAGE PROFILING
With MVP the entire surgical margin is available in a single image, during surgery.
- MVP does not compromise or replace current procedures. It will improve care by providing more information without much cost in money or time.
- With MVP the surgeon will know during surgery whether the surgical margin is positive or negative, that is, whether all of the tumor is gone. That means less healthy tissue has to be removed "just to be sure," and that means a better outcome for the patient.
- The patient also benefits from a reduced risk of dangerous post-surgical treatments such as radiation and repeat surgeries.
- Not only the surgeon, but the pathologist can use the information provided by MVP to help decide what parts of the tissue to examine fully to produce the definitive diagnosis.
- MVP is inexpensive and simple enough to be used in health care settings where nothing is currently available.
NO MORE WAITING FOR THE ANSWER